This is an advanced posture educator course for experienced YogAlign and FitAlign instructors who have taken previous courses or workshops with Michaelle Edwards. Students who enroll in the Switzerland course Oct 3- 8, the previous week are eligible. The course will be held in Linz Austria at the Injoy Sportfabrik studio. https://www.injoy-linz.at/fitnessstudio-linz.html
Space is limited to 15 people and advanced registration is required. The course dates are Oct 12, 13 and 14 ( Wed. Thursday and Friday ) from 8 am to 4 pm daily.
Course tuition is $975 USD and includes the new teacher instructor book with the latest information and exercises on being a posture educator using the YogAlign or FitAlign techniques.
- Course Objectives:
- Pandiculation vs stretching- education of your clients and the public
- Evolving skill levels in posture reading
- Anatomy of breathing and evaluation of breath patterns
- New techniques: functional movement patterns, perception, mobility and balance exercises
- Evaluating and teaching the biomechanics of walking
- Strengthening neural pathways in the brain for better posture patterns and proprioception- How does it work?
- Creating functional adaptations of traditional yoga poses and popular fitness exercises.
- Unwinding chronic pain conditions globally in the body
- Dementia and poor posture – instructing the elderly population
- How to use YogAlign/FitAlign techniques to give people tools to help issues such as sciatica, plantar fasciitis, hip impingements, SI joint problems, and rotator cuff injuries
- Hyper-mobility- testing and evaluation ( affects 20 % of the population)