Classes & Retreats
Before and after image above shows posture shifts after the two hour drop-in YogAlign Class
Kaua’i Weekly Drop-in YogAlign class
Wednesday mornings 8:30 – 10:30 AM
This is a workshop style two hour class with one on one attention from Michaelle Edwards or other YogAlign teachers. The class is a combination of yoga and self guided bodwork using the unique sequences of YogAlign. Any age or fitness level can attend and the class includes extensive instruction on resistance power breathing, self massage, neuromuscular reprogramming and movements for agility and core centered movement.
$30 per two hour class or 4 classes for $80.
Mats, blocks and all props provided free of charge
Please bring a towel and water
3812 Ahonui Place
Princeville, HI 96722
Private YogAlign Classes
YogAlign private classes include:
- Client medical history and chronic pain issues
- Before and after photos (emailed to each client)
- Posture alignment and pain assessment
- Breathing evaluation and instruction
- Rewiring your ‘posture computer’
- YogAlign postures
- Self massage instruction
- Functional movement positions for your activities and lifestyle
- Instructions on making your yoga or fitness practice safe and effective
- YogAlign ‘prescription’ – a printed set of poses designed for you
Gabrielle Reece with Michaelle Edwards
Private Class Info
Gabrielle (Gabby) in a private lesson with Michaelle
Private sessions can be any length, however it is recommended that the first YogAlign session is a minimum of 2 hours. There is no charge for the resting pose at the end of each class or session.
YogAlign private classes for one person – $100 per hour
Group privates – $25 more per hour for each additional person (10 maximum)
ReAlign private bodywork sessions – $100 per hour – Oil massage in combination with breath work, and assisted realigning exercises (individuals only)
Personal YogAlign Retreats
Spend a few days or a week on Kauai with Michaelle finding your ‘kid body’ and regaining your natural posture for a pain-free life. Kauai has hiking, snorkeling, Hawaiian cultural sites, botanical gardens, rainbows, dolphins, whales and some of the most beautiful tropical scenery on the planet.
Customize your YogAlign Personal Retreat
Private YogAlign Classes
Drop in YogAlign Classes
ReAlign Massage Sessions
Lomi- lomi Hawaiian massage
Guided Hiking and Snorkeling
Surfing and Stand Up Paddle Lessons
Meals with local veggies and fish options
Fresh Juices and/or Coconut Water
Contact Michaelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss personal retreat options.
Some accommodations available on the property or you can book a vacation rental or hotel anywhere on the north shore and drive to the property.
See www.kauaiyogaretreats for group adventure retreat info and schedule
Kauai Adventure Retreats
Next Retreat to Be Announced…
Experience the beauty of Kauai and YogAlign!
Retreats are directed by Michaelle Edwards, a long-term resident of Kauai, yoga teacher, body worker, musician, and creator of YogAlign. Retreats are limited to 12 people ensuring you personal attention and instruction for safe and effective yoga. YogAlign is a revolutionary style of yoga that aligns your posture and is painless and fun to practice. Click here for What Is YogAlign.
Included with the retreat is a complimentary copy of Michaelle’s book and DVD, YogAlign, Pain-free Yoga from your Inner Core to guide you in your own practice after the retreat.
Kauai adventure retreats include daily land and ocean excursions around Kauai. YogAlign classes will be held each morning at the Mana Yoga Studio just minutes from the beautiful beaches of Hanalei and Kauai’s north shore. The studio lies in a serene rural setting overlooking the spectacular mountains and waterfalls of Hanalei.
The Adventure Retreat Includes:
- Accommodations with private rooms for singles or couples (You may choose to book your own accommodations in which case you will not be charged the room cost in the price)
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Daily YogAlign class at beautiful private studio space
- Transportation to all activities
- 3 gourmet natural food meals –chef prepared with fresh island produce, vegetarian, and fresh fish options
- Before and after YogAlign posture photos
- Complimentary copy of YogAlign book and DVD combo
- Snorkeling and swimming in the beautiful Pacific Ocean
- Hiking the Na Pali Coast, Koke’e rain forest and local north shore trails
- Visiting Kauai’s Hindu Temple
- Touring Limahuli Botanical Gardens
- Evening talk story (group discussion)
- Hawaiian music venue
- Sing- a- long evening with Michaelle on guitar and vocals
More Options for an additional cost
- Private surfing and stand up paddle board lessons
- Na Pali Coast boat trip
- Hawaiian catamaran sailing
ARRIVAL DAYAirport shuttle – We recommend scheduling your arrival time at Lihue Airport on Kauai for between 3- 6 pm if possible.
Evening meal and introductions
DURING THE RETREAT WEEK6:30 am: Fruit, tea and coffee
7:30 – 9:15 am: YogAlign class
9:30 am: Breakfast
10 am – 4 pm: Adventure excursions – an awesome picnic lunch will be provided each day out in nature.
4- 6:30 pm: Free time
6:30 pm: Dinner
Evening: Program or free time
(Schedule is flexible according to weather and it may change during the week with early morning adventures and late afternoon YogAlign)
8:00 am: Breakfast and airport shuttle
Please contact us for pricing, retreat dates or more information.
email@example.com or call 808-652-3823
Kauai Private Adventure Retreats
Daily YogAlign Classes at a beautiful serene yoga studio with Michaelle Edwards, creator of YogAlign- posture alignment assessment for each participant- private accommodations in a luxurious town home on Kauai’s north shore- delicious healthy meals catered by a Kauai chef- transportation and Kauai adventure activities including swimming, snorkeling, hiking Na Pali and Kokee. Surfing and stand up paddle board lessons available for an additional fee.