Experience a week of YogAlign on Kauai
Retreats are directed by Michaelle Edwards, a long-term resident of Kauai, yoga teacher, body worker, musician, and creator of YogAlign. Retreats are limited to 12 people ensuring you personal attention and instruction for safe and effective yoga. YogAlign is a revolutionary style of yoga that aligns your posture and is painless and fun to practice. Click here for What Is YogAlign.
Included with the retreat is a complimentary copy of Michaelle’s book and DVD, YogAlign, Pain-free Yoga from your Inner Core to guide you in your own practice after the retreat.
Kauai adventure retreats include daily land and ocean excursions around Kauai. YogAlign classes will be held each morning at the Mana Yoga Studio just minutes from the beautiful beaches of Hanalei and Kauai’s north shore. The studio lies in a serene rural setting overlooking the spectacular mountains and waterfalls of Hanalei.
The Adventure Retreat Includes:
- Accommodations with private rooms for singles or couples (You may choose to book your own accommodations in which case you will not be charged the room cost in the price)
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Daily YogAlign class at beautiful private studio space
- Transportation to all activities
- 3 gourmet natural food meals –chef prepared with fresh island produce, vegetarian, and fresh fish options
- Before and after YogAlign posture photos
- Complimentary copy of YogAlign book and DVD combo
- Snorkeling and swimming in the beautiful Pacific Ocean
- Hiking the Na Pali Coast, Koke’e rain forest and local north shore trails
- Visiting Kauai’s Hindu Temple
- Touring Limahuli Botanical Gardens
- Evening talk story (group discussion)
- Hawaiian music venue
- Sing- a- long evening with Michaelle on guitar and vocals
More Options for an additional cost
- Private surfing and stand up paddle board lessons
- Na Pali Coast boat trip
- Hawaiian catamaran sailing
ARRIVAL DAYAirport shuttle – We recommend scheduling your arrival time at Lihue Airport on Kauai for between 3- 6 pm if possible.
Evening meal and introductions
DURING THE RETREAT WEEK6:30 am: Fruit, tea and coffee
7:30 – 9:15 am: YogAlign class
9:30 am: Breakfast
10 am – 4 pm: Adventure excursions – an awesome picnic lunch will be provided each day out in nature.
4- 6:30 pm: Free time
6:30 pm: Dinner
Evening: Program or free time
(Schedule is flexible according to weather and it may change during the week with early morning adventures and late afternoon YogAlign)
DEPARTURE DAY8:00 am: Breakfast and airport shuttle
Please contact us for pricing, retreat dates or more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-652-3823
Fall Kauai Adventure Retreat
SEPTEMBER 26 – OCTOBER 2 – 2016